Terms and Conditions
User Notice: Crown Informatics, on behalf the The Royal College of Physicians, has prepared this site for informational purposes. By using the site or downloading information from this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use.
The entire contents of The NHFD website and the individual articles and other items published therein are protected by copyright. The NHFD website is made available on the following terms:
1. You are granted a license to access and use The NHFD website for your personal research and/or informational purposes. The rights granted under this agreement cannot be transferred, sold, or rented to anyone else.
2. You may not redistribute, rent, lend, sell, or modify any materials from The NHFD Website, or create derivative works based on materials on the Website without the prior written permission of the Copyright Officer for Crown Informatics. firstname.lastname@example.org We ask that you do not remove any copyright notices or other notices contained in materials retrieved from The Website.
3. You may download or print individual documents or other items from the materials in the Website. Multiple downloading of the same documents and/or archiving of materials from The Website, the creation of multiple copies of individual documents for research and/or instructional use are prohibited. For permissions to copy beyond that permitted please contact the Copyright Officer for Crown Informatics. email@example.com
4. Any use of The Website materials in whole or in part should include customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, publication/document title.
5. We will make electronic access to The Website available via our server to you without charge by us. You are responsible for all charges associated with accessing The Website, including any computer equipment, telephone or Internet connections, and access software. The hours of availability will be determined by us and may be changed without notice. We reserve the right to refuse access to any individual and network.
6. Crown Informatics are to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but do not give any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of the information.
7. The Website and the materials included therein are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis and Crown Informatics disclaim all warranties, including those expressed or implied. Use of The Website is at your own risk, and access may be interrupted and may not be error-free.
8. Crown Informatics will not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or punitive damages arising out of:
(i) your use or inability to use The Website;
(ii) any errors or omissions in the materials included in The Website;
(iii) the contents of The Website; or
(iv) the contents of any other sites on the Internet which may be linked to The Website or any material of third parties..
9. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time.
10. A manual version of this Agreement is available from Crown Informatics firstname.lastname@example.org
This site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The Information Centre does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or the reliability of the information displayed or distributed throughout this site.
The Information Centre accepts no responsibility or liability for, and makes no guarantees, that functions contained within this site will not be interrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.